Sunday, May 10, 2009

Reasons Why I love my Mom...

1) She loves me no matter what.
2) She spends time with me.
3) She helps me through tough times.
4) She comforts me
5) She protects me
6) She taught me how to drive
7) She has taught me life lessons
8) She has always stuck by me
9) She has given me my freedom
10) She always wants what is best for me.
11) She loves me for who i am
12) most of all she has given me a home (yes with my dad BUT this post is about mom!)

I love my mom SO SO much! I would really be lost without her. My Nana (my mom's mom) passed away in November and i will never really know how my mom felt, but if i had to lose my mom - i really don't know how i will cope! She is a HUGE part of who i am.
I love spending time with my mom. We make each other laugh, we going shopping together, we go put petrol in together....we do alot together and i absolutely love it.

A mom is something special and a mom can never be replaced.
We all have days when we dislike our mom's and wish they would get out our lives BUT in reality it is all false.

Mom's do alot for us that goes unoticed! I really appreciate my mom and for all she does for me.
My mom is my best friend! There is nothing she doesn't know!

So to my mom.... I love you and i will always love you!!

1 comment:

Gill said...

You are just the sweetest girl, do you know that? Thank you SO, SO much for this post - it means so much to me. xx